The sheer energy and the vastness of this event will strike you the moment you step into Demo Launchpad. All kinds of startups and the strange looking men/women -- speaking different dialects surprise you. Most of them are way too helpful, eager to learn about what you are doing and ready to share their story without any hesitation.
The DemoSpring 2012 @Santa Clara was very special and our very first Demo event. We met entrepreneurs from Istanbul to Israel to upstate New York and some really bright minds from Stanford and other universities.
All of us presented uniformly to our 6 min Demo slot and wooed the audience with different ways. Some were loud in their actions “Uppsite” and some were subtle like “Archabiity” and some were doing it like the Socratic style “CollateBox” :-). You get to meet young students working in areas of robotics to cool iPad apps to amazing home décor solutions.
The Demo crews worked round the clock in perfecting our presentation and fine-tuning the AV clues. What a team, outstanding, helpful and patiently doing whatever possible to make sure your startup gets noticed and heard. 3 cheers to the entire team of Matt Marshall :-)
We are totally thrilled with our experience of DemoSpring 2012 and look forward to coming back soon with more updates.
- Press Release: http://venturebeat.com/2012/04/18/collatebox/
- Flickr Images: http://www.flickr.com/photos/democonference/6945976560/
- Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-ZsLrLR3_g
- CollateBox Demo Alumni Page http://www.demo.com/ehome/custom/29414/body.php?attendeeid=3402792
Social Media Channels:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/collatebox
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/collatebox
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/collatebox-inc-